* Yogurt is a huge source of Calcium, 40 % of daily value (DV)
* It makes the immune system stronger.
* It helps to improve the bones and teeth during the childhood and adolescence.
* Helps to growth of the beneficial bacteria in the intestine.
* It helps to prevent rachitis.
* It helps to cure costiveness and diarrhea.
* It prevents the tartar and bad breath.
* Yogurt is given to babies after six months as an additional nutrition. It improves the growth of teeth and bones.
* It helps to prevent bone fractures and osteoporosis in old women and men.
* It helps to have a good sleep, when you eat yogurt before going to bed.
* It decreases the bad cholesterol (LDL), increases the good cholesterol (HDL)
* It is good for diabetics.
* It is a very good source of Calcium for people, who don’t have enough of the enzyme lactase, needed to properly digest the sugar or lactose in milk.(lactose in tolerance)
* Yeast infections are caused by a fungus can also be helped by the bacteria in yogurt.
* The bacteria in yogurt can strengthen in the immune system.
* It can help fight against bacterial infections like salmonella or food poisoning.
* Yogurt helps to prevent your body from ulcers, especially in the stomach and intestine.
* Be sure to keep and consume yogurt cold. The helpful bacteria in yogurt cannot withstand high heat.
* Do not filtrate yogurt, because the vitamins are in the water. So you can lose the Vitamin B.
* It helps to get rid of the fats in the body and helps not to gain weight.
How to make yogurt at home....